Wheel Spacers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Wheel Spacers

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #16
gojeepin
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CJ-7 View Post
I know this a pretty old post but I was reading and have a question. I have 1 piece axles in my AMC 20 rear, just installed 1.5" spacers, and now there is a 1.5" gap between the wheel and end of the axle. Did any of you guys that use the spacers use any type of center cap or something on the rear? Pics?
I imagine that they use center caps... what's your question about them? How they attach? Where to get them?

83 CJ7, 4.1L 6cyl (4.0L bored .030" over), 35" tires, T-5 transmission, Dana 300 TC, Trussed AMC 20.
gojeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #17
79CJ-7
1979 CJ7 

The reason I ask is because I don't have centercaps on the rear...the ends of the 1 piece axles acted as the center cap before I added the spacers. Just looks funny and would be a good place for mud to get packed in...
img_0688.jpg  
79CJ-7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.