Whats the difference between a CJ5 and CJ7? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Whats the difference between a CJ5 and CJ7?

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-02-2013, 06:40 AM   #46
marushio

Steve1973,

i undestand your point o view, but here in Brazil we have a lot of cj5 some cj6 a few yj , some tj and newer, but the price is very high from the new one, some cj5 in good condition is similar from a tj price ( wiht the same money i can buy 2 or 3 jeeps in usa...) it is very expansive and hard to find some parts from these cars. in the junkyards is hard to find somehing, import is another solution but it is not cheap, for example i need to take the price of these patr i need , plus the shipping and add 65 per cent from the total from both (tribute for the goverment) 0_o , is very expensive to have import or some car models here... convert 155,0000.00 reais for usa dollar , it is the price of the 2012 new camaro here (basic model) 6 or 7 x the price in usa... our reality is very different unfortetly.

thaks for all

Márcio Lima

marushio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #47
johnlaw484
1975 CJ5 

Cj5/cj7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthGenHatch View Post
What is the difference between the CJ5 and 7?
CJ 5 is more like the way a Jeep was met to be and a lot cooler, the CJ 7 is more of a luxury vehicle like an Explorer or Blazer. Of course that's just my opinion.
Unread 03-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #48
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthGenHatch View Post
What is the difference between the CJ5 and 7?
The CJ7s are 2 inches taller!!!
Unread 06-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #49
hutch1200
Web Wheeler

1979 CJ7 

What's the difference between a CJ5 and CJ7?
2?
Unread 06-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #50
titomars
1981 CJ7 

What's the difference between a CJ5 and CJ7?

10 inches
This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
titomars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.