What years did 258 CJ7's have smog pumps? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What years did 258 CJ7's have smog pumps?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-05-2003, 01:27 PM   #1
knowlwk@snowhill.com
1980 CJ7 

What years did 258 CJ7's have smog pumps?

I just picked up a power steering setup where the pump has the double pulley. I was told it came off a '78, and was wondering what years the double pulley might be found. Also, what year did they switch from the old style hoses to the o-ring hoses? (I haven't pulled the old hose stubs off the parts to see what style they are, I'm mostly just curious)

Thanks,

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.