What vehicle would I be able to pull some dana 44 axles off of and be compatable? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What vehicle would I be able to pull some dana 44 axles off of and be compatable?

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-18-2003, 06:30 AM   #16
pontiac58
1980 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjajeep
"What??????" now that sux

yeh i know it does, i just havent come up with a good one yet, for this board.

pontiac58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2003, 10:47 AM   #17
uglydoug

just for your info...the dana 44 in my 79 came out of a 69 commando....it bolted right up to my springs...which are skyjacker...the problem is it is a 10" rear end so parts can be a problem( 4wd hardware has a vintage catalog that helped alot)...the price was right around $120.00 on ebay but shipping was a ***** also around $100.00...and once i mounted it i had a bad diff. angle which was corrected by rewelding the perches...good luck with your quest...uglydoug
t-18 , 300 t.c.
uglydoug is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.