What is the strongest clear coat you can roll on the roll bar over fresh paint? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What is the strongest clear coat you can roll on the roll bar over fresh paint?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 12-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
HHICJ7

What is the strongest clear coat you can roll on the roll bar over fresh paint?

I ordered some "Spray Max 2k" that is a STRONG 2 part clear coat in a rattle can. However, after reading all the labels and warnings about "you get a breath of it you die" I think I will pass on using it. I would REALLY rather have somthing that is STRONG that I can roll on instead of spray. Any ideas?

Thanks!

HHICJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
Coiz
1979 CJ7 

No help on the roll on. Why not just wear a respirator? All paints have that warning to some extent. It's a SYA type of disclaimer and intended to keep huffers from trying the stuff.
Coiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #3
Mike Romain
1986 CJ7 

Use a fan.... and stay upwind...
Some Canadian Bush Jeep Runs and Build Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com (10 new albums added Sept 16/10)
Mike Romain is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.