What are the odds of me finding a CJ-2a or 3a... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What are the odds of me finding a CJ-2a or 3a...

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 08-17-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
glennv

What are the odds of me finding a CJ-2a or 3a...

For $6000-7000. I am looking for something that is somewhat restored. Maybe an older restoration. Am I high thinking that one can be had in this price range? I've seen a few in the Northeast but they had mods which I don't want.

"The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know I'm not going to make very many friends saying this, but it's about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there." - Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, appearing before Representative Charles Schumer's committee hearings on the assault weapons ban
glennv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2003, 11:03 PM   #2
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

There is a cj3 I think it is at a local used car dealer for 3000 where I live. I actually stopped and took a look at it today, it has been repainted metalic blue with a fiberglass body D44 and D30's I believe its in so so conditon.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2003, 07:30 AM   #3
wm69

An older man had one a couple years ago in my home town that was completely stock with a pretty rusty body. It needed a gas tank, battery, and fuel pump to get it going again ( he sold it for $400!) I've tried to track it down, but no luck (In other words, they can be found....)

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.