What is this lever thing on a Carter BBD - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What is this lever thing on a Carter BBD

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #16
pah556

Does anybody know where to get this LEVER wich is connected with a screw to the choke shaft and then connected to the choke (thermostat) rod and the choke pull of rod in this picture?

Sorry for hacking but I have been searching for this part all over and just stumbled over this picture while searching the net for just a picture of the bbd side view.

I´m in Sweden, and over here you don´t just walk into a random NAPA, o´reilly´s or advance shop for those parts, since they don´t exist here.

The usual needle in the haystack... Well in Sweden anyway...

If someone just could come up with a online shop that sells those or whatever, I do have a verified Paypal account in case someone might have one spare laying around, anything...

Thanks a ton or so...

pah556 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.