What kind of shifter Knob do you have? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What kind of shifter Knob do you have?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #76
82JeepCJ7
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Xtreme View Post
This is awesome!
Pics?
It's not in the Jeep at the moment. I had an adapter made in the machine shop at work, but I still need to cut off the shifter of my T-18 and rethread that section. I had the cyclic in the Jeep years ago when I still had the T-5 in there.

Here is the bird it came out of.

Wheel, Wrench, Repeat.
82JeepCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #77
2Xtreme
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82jeepcj7 View Post
it's not in the jeep at the moment. I had an adapter made in the machine shop at work, but i still need to cut off the shifter of my t-18 and rethread that section. I had the cyclic in the jeep years ago when i still had the t-5 in there.

here is the bird it came out of.

awesome!
2Xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #78
83rhdcj7
1983 CJ7 

factory amc emblem
83 british export cj7
360 t-5 trans
83rhdcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.