What inch lift? (pics) - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > What inch lift? (pics)

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 04-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #31
Turtle71
1983 CJ7 

Thanks for the clarification guys! It is much appreciated. I am leaning towards stock type configuration, since it is probably less expensive than a proper SRS setup. If you have any more input let me know over on the new thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/co.../#post13410886

Unread 04-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #32
RenoF250
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1CJ7 View Post
You gave someone pi$$ poor advice on something you can't even see !
Good job Reno, I hope your not a mechanic or in the profession of dealing with the publics safety.
And yes, It is easier for Turtle to remove that contraption and redo the srs or go back to stock.
If you don't know what your talking about when it comes to safety, your better off not posting.
You can see better than I from those pictures or where you there in person? I did not give him any advice other than to ditch the rear shackles. I said I don't see anything wrong with it. I cannot see much from the pictures. I guess that is a crime in your word. You can keep your attitude.
RenoF250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #33
mvbrady
1986 CJ7 

As mentioned previously...your shocks are upside down...flip them over...
your ride could be substantially better.
mvbrady is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.