-   Jeep CJ Forum (
-   -   What do you call it? (

PeteTx 02-26-2006 03:54 PM

What do you call it?
I'm getting close to the final steps to get the 86 CJ-7 ready for paint. The strip that holds the hardtop to the windshield frame is in about three fusty pieces. What do you call it? I can easily make another from a strip of sheet metal, but I'm looking to see what other devices are out there. Maybe something sturdier or easier to take off.

Thanks everyone,


DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:35 PM

ITS called a windsheild channel

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:35 PM

o lol

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:36 PM

this is an olld thread

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:38 PM

bestop has them

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:38 PM

actually most softop manufacterers probably carry them

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:39 PM

im five post away from posting pictures

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:39 PM

and this is a very old thread sooooo....

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:40 PM

i dont think anyone will mind.

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:42 PM

i answered the original posters question so im not doing this without any benefit to the original poster

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:43 PM

ok last one i believe

DGibsonOne 07-23-2010 02:43 PM

one more for good luck

The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.