What Did You Do To Your CJ Today?
I figure since the TJ and YJ forums have this sticky, why not have one for our beloved CJ?
I just aquired a rust free all original (except for the tires and top) 1 owner silver '86 Renegade with 61,000 miles. Only touchups are needed for the original paintwork. Everything works. Lights, gauges, etc. I plan on restoring it and keeping it with OEM specs. The only restoration needed is;
1) Glovebox door with release button.
2) Rear bumperettes. (Doesn't have any).
3) Shift pattern inserts for a T-5 and D300.
4) Shift boot for the T-5.
6) Refurbished Carter
7) Upgrade the OEM plastic valve cover to an aluminum one.
8) Upgrade the broken center console.
So what did I do to my CJ today? Washed and detailed it, and boy she's purrty!
There is already a thread on this.
MONSATLINED the interior of my 5. It looks sweet, WAY better than hurculiner wont have road rash climbing around in it.
pics as requested
|The time now is 03:32 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.