Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your CJ today?

3M views 32K replies 3K participants last post by  rixcj 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread was floating around in the TJ forum when I was down there......so I'm stealing it.....

What did you do to your CJ today?

#18,930 ·
That sounds like a blast I'll check with the wife is it a any one type of run or is some one putting it on?

Also is there requirements as in lockers and snow experience? I haven't been snow wheeling really before other then when I was younger and that was just playing in the snow
No one is putting it on, I'm just getting people together. One of the guys at work has a newer JKU and wants to get into the snow with it. That is what started it, and it (for lack of a better term) snowballed from there....

#18,932 ·
I have OBA. Anyone can come. An idea I have is, where we park the trucks/trailers is to put a bunch of firewood in the back of the truck. Build a big fire, and have hot chocolate etc for those who do not want to go wheeling. Also have a sledding area for kids. Overall, more fun than anything....

#18,934 ·
I have OBA. Anyone can come. An idea I have is, where we park the trucks/trailers is to put a bunch of firewood in the back of the truck. Build a big fire, and have hot chocolate etc for those who do not want to go wheeling. Also have a sledding area for kids. Overall, more fun than anything....
Ok cool let me know the meeting spot and time and ill be there

#18,940 ·
Last few days have been detailing the engine compartment and engine for Howell TBI. Today was remove battery and mount and find a good place to electrical for TBI computer. Found only surface rust and corrosion and will redo as needed. Engine cleaned up nice and TBI is going well.

Attachments