Made the body mounts for the other side of the frame and welded them on. I had a panic moment when I went to cut the old mounts off and realized they were in different locations than the side I had put on yesterday. I forgot I moved the mounts to work with my fiberglass tub.
I swear I'm losing my mind at times.
Got to use my chop saw I finally bought, wish I would have spent the money earlier.
Also got my package today. Body mount set, front and rear shackle hangers,and four bump stops from Advance Auto for $120.
Drilled the 1.25" holes for the body mounts.
Drilled out the holes in the shackle hangers to 1/2" and test fitted them. I had the steering brace on a shelf for about a year, but couldn't get the bolts out to mount it.
Nice day of working on the Jeep. It's starting to seem like I am getting something done.