Not sure. He told me he swapped in the 5 speed and 300 as 1 unit.
I asked thinking it was a T19 and 300 but he said he thought T15.
So I have to climb down and take a better look.
I'll check it on Monday. I gotta work Fri , Sat , Sun this week.
I'll get pics if the snow aint to deep.
Not sure what a t15 is but I know what a t150 3 speed is.
Step 1. Remove dash pad.
Step 2. Run windshield wipers.
Step 3. Conclude experiment to figure out why wipers stop working during use.
Results: success and failure! I succeeded in figuring out why my wipers stop working during use. I also succeeded in burning the crap out of my hand by touching the wiper motor. And also succeeded in finding some rotten cancer in my windshield frame that was hidden by dash pad.
The failures consist of my wipers stop working because the motor overheats, I burned the crap out of my hand, and I found the cancer in my windshield frame.
After having my trans rebuilt I sort of lost faith in my DD CJ project. I threw it up on CL and to my relief I have a buyer for it. For some reason, I woke up this morning with a new found drive to not give up on it and keep it. Hmmmm, decisions....decisions!
Finish installing MSD streetfire ignition box, Installing dash pad, Tie rod end boots and to finish it up fix the ridiculous mount for the weber carb. I ended up stripping that screw on the spacer and that whole configuration really screwed me when I was heading to Louisville. Spacers came loose, jeep running way too lean and wouldnt go anywhere. what a week that was.