Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your CJ today?

3M views 32K replies 3K participants last post by  rixcj 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread was floating around in the TJ forum when I was down there......so I'm stealing it.....

What did you do to your CJ today?

#27,841 ·
Someone mentioned i should learn how to jackknife the trailer next to the load, pick up the load and straighten out the trailer and put the load into the trailer.....

I'll have to try that...
Remember John, things happen :grin2:

Washed mine this morning.

Attachments

#27,843 ·
Bored. What CAN I do to my cj today ?

#27,844 ·
Or....what can you do WITH your CJ today.
Trails need checked bad....better go now!

#27,845 ·
Someone mentioned i should learn how to jackknife the trailer next to the load, pick up the load and straighten out the trailer and put the load into the trailer.....

I'll have to try that...
D@rn! That was easier than I thought.

#27,846 ·
Or....what can you do WITH your CJ today.
Trails need checked bad....better go now!
Thumbs up 👍. Well said and I'm assuming always faithful ( semper fi) devil dog

#27,847 ·
Catylitic install on my '75

Mine came with a 1984 Grand National Turbo V6 mated to a 700R4 Auto Tranny. It also had a straight pipe exhaust. I got sick of smelling the fumes , so I reworked it over the last couple of days. I'm ran it today , for about ten miles around town & gett'n my foot into it a couple of times. Much, Much better. Here's some Pics :

Attachments

#27,851 ·
Added my 3rd fan to come on with my dual fans so I wouldn't run so hot. So far so good . Next I can move my offroad light leds to my relay box

#27,854 ·
#27,855 ·
#27,857 ·
Got all my relays moved to my relay box except for my fuel injection relay.got some more wire running and organizing to do but the efi relay im leaving where it is

Attachments

Reactions: Jim1611
#27,860 · (Edited)
Just when it’s all finally coming together…. Wife asked, I answered just a few little things and it’s ready for fun times. Drive to store and back, strong fuel smell in garage and soon a nice puddle. Argh! The AN fittings are nice n snug. Never leaked with 40 hours on new engine until today. And a big anticipated run this weekend…. Coming from upper fitting fwd of the T. FML…

Edit: image upside down. The blue fitting is leaking…. The pressure, supply side. Other is return line.

Attachments