After removing the steering column to get to that d@-n brake pedal return spring, I cut 1/2 an inch off it, rebent it and put it back in. TaDah! pedal stays up and brake lights go off!! Pulled the headlight switch out, looked okay, so I put it back in until I could get around to ordering a new one. But after I put her back in, the headlights work! Great one less thing to replace. Also finished up the patch panel below the taillight on the driver's side. Had a nice bit of cancer back there that had to be removed. I pulled out the sway bar and soaked all the spring to axle u-bolts down with liquid wrench, getting ready to put in a 4" superlift. Since the drop pitman arm finally arrived, I'm ready to get started!
God, guts, guns....without them we have no FREEDOM!