well looks like i'm livin off ramen and saving cash - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > well looks like i'm livin off ramen and saving cash

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR Special

Unread 01-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

well looks like i'm livin off ramen and saving cash

my dad (while on the way to napa for the yj) explaned to me that his friend would be willing to sell his cj7 project to me for 1500... he has 3000 in reciepts for it and is just sick of looking at it...

i better get used to ramen.

Unread 01-16-2010, 05:56 AM   #2
_Kyle_
1996 ZJ 

Pictures....?

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #3
rishar1
1973 CJ5 

I'm in the same boat as you. I just bought a 73 CJ5 project for $2000 and the guy had reciepts for over $6000 but I'm still finding new parts. I am also buying a ton of parts. I've been living off of ramen and beer for 2 months now. But I'll have a sweet jeep when its all done, so just look at it that way.

Oh by the way try the cheddar cheese ramen's they are delicious, but they only come in the little cups.
rishar1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #4
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

yeah buying this one is being postponed by the $250 and counting that my yj is eating... damn those square headlights.

and i do not have any picks of it and it is an hour away lol
Unread 01-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
blownsvtlightni
1981 CJ7 

what did he spend 3 grand on?? For that you can have a nearly restored jeep.. Parts are crazy cheap for these things..
blownsvtlightni is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #6
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

who knows but if i can get the cash together you can bet your jeep i will get it.
Unread 01-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

and its rust free which around here is few and far between
Unread 01-16-2010, 05:28 PM   #8
blownsvtlightni
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviroberts View Post
and its rust free which around here is few and far between

that is a huge plus.. now ya just need to keep it that way. my Jeep was rust free but I am seeing a few surface spots I need to correct.
blownsvtlightni is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #9
skeeterbeater
1995 YJ Wrangler 

oh if i get this thing its not going to be treated like my yj lol. it will be the nice jeep that gets washed and all the regular maintenance lol it will probably spend the salty ohio winters in a garage or at least in the driveway with a cover on it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.