Well I'm Jeepless - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Well I'm Jeepless

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-31-2004, 11:29 AM   #1
Hale

Well I'm Jeepless

The guy just left my house with the Jeep...and I took a risk...personal business check...oh well. Hope things work out for me, I took a lot less than what I wanted but it did had an if-fy tranny and needed at least part of a rear axle. Most of you guys knew the story :-P

I'll be Jeepless for the time being. I'm thinking of trying to get my friend's 86 toyota 4runner...or maybe try to get something a bit newer and more reliable.

Only time will tell but now I have money (at least if it clears).

Thanks for all the support and information and I will most defintally come back here and read up often and collect info for when I get my next Jeep.

Sincerely,
Daniel

edit: reason I took the business check, he was leaving for that offroad event next week in Cali tomorrow..and he didn't have any time to bring cash and take it home before the 15th. I wanted it gone as soon as possible to get a new vehicle. He buys and sells and parts out Jeeps as a side-job, works at a trucking agency during the week, and also co-owns some flower shop with his wife. He seemed really nice and I made sure to get his driver's licenses number, address etc...as well as work contacts at his full-time job.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.