Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Weekend Outing Pics!

2K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  Blthomas 
#1 ·
Anybody go out this weekend? Show us your pics! Here are mine...

My only casualty was my timing. I kinda slid into a tree, which snapped my rusted out battery tray and hurled my battery straight into my distributor. As most things Jeep go, I adjusted by ear, and romped for another 2 hours.

Let's see the pics!

See less See more
#5 ·
i didnt go out it rained all weekend here in the nast nati. but o well the mud will be there next weekend i hope :)

i think webdr is gay. i could be wrong but yeah lol how could you confuse you from your girl... you can clearly see a male is driving the jeep thru the bog haha. shes a cutie BTW. looks like that was a blast

#8 ·
Not that I was looking very close but are those specks of mud on her shirt? :D Looks like a fun day. I hate cleaning up mud though. I'll have some pics in about 2 weeks (and some video too).. our club is heading up to Paragon on the 11th-14th. Anybody else gonna be there that weekend? Maybe we can cross trails :thumbsup:

#9 ·
Yeah specs of mud on my girl. It doesn't get much sexier than that... and she was just about covered by the time we got home.

And yes, cleaning up mud blows. It took me 2 hours.

#10 ·
We went up into the high sierras this weekend. Plenty of mud and snow. Forgot my camera. Waiting on some pics from a buddy. Have a really sweet shot of the CJ family. CJ8, 7, 6, 5

#12 ·
paintplayer3 said:
i think webdr is gay. i could be wrong but yeah lol how could you confuse you from your girl... you can clearly see a male is driving the jeep thru the bog haha. shes a cutie BTW. looks like that was a blast
holy crap:rolleyes: it was a joke.......hence the reason I made a big:laugh: at the end....nevermind simpleton

#13 ·
webdr said:
holy crap:rolleyes: it was a joke.......hence the reason I made a big:laugh: at the end....nevermind simpleton
Keep that sh*t in the Discussion or YJ forum, we don't do 'name-calling' up here, you can't take a little teasin' then move along

#14 ·
collinpyle said:
So nobody else went out this weekend with their rigs!? Man the weather here in South Texas was heaven-sent!
My Jeep still has broken rig syndrome, but I did manage to organize a small group to go out wheelin the weekend before last..

I can see these pictures when I preview my post, but now just see links. One day, when I grow up, I hope to be able to post pics to Jeepforum...:rofl:
:thumbsup:

#15 ·
I may or may not be the first guy to think it, but I will be the first to say it.

Yup, she looks cute from way over here. But could we get some close-ups of the hottie?

In them shorts too???

Looks like a good time, I dig the mud but like others hate the cleanup.

I still got mud from wheeling last summer packed around the t-case and up in the frame thick.

Like your CJ's guys. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
I think it would be safe to say that my girl wouldn't exactly appreciate my posting closeups of her less-than-appropriate attire allover the internet for the public eye. Especially on a forum where 98% of the public eye is male, testosterone pumping gear-heads.

Thanks, but no thanks.

#19 ·
haha i like it lol but as far as that mudd thing goes... just do what i do. take the jeep to the marathon and run it thru the $4.00 car wash. no one ever asks what the hell you are doing. most the time they dont even car. i have never been yelled at once for driving my muddy truck thru the car wash. only problem is that not everything comes off but about 85% does which is plenty if you ask me. it gets it all off the body just not to well on the undside / wheel wells

#22 ·
Spent the weekend at the Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs, AR. If anyone lives in this central part of the U.S. then you know it was a very VERY wet weekend.

So wet the trails continued to wash away throughout the day. Friday night good - Saturday morning wet, but still good - Saturday afternoon? Well, that's when things got crazy.

Tried climbing up out of 'basin' area and couldn't make it, so I backed down. Tore the front bumper off my ZJ. Tied the bumper to the roof, then played some more turning up some mud. Hit a dry spot (or something that caught my tire) turned me sideways and shot me to the burm. Hit it hard lifing the whole left side up and as laws of physics are what they are...rolled it all the way over resting on the drivers side.

Lost about a quart of tranny fluid, and when we snatched it back up on its four wheels one of the tire beads popped. Changed the spare, poured in a quart and drove it out. What's funny is I got a pic (coming soon) of it lying on its side with the bumper tied to the roof.

I live in Memphis which is 200 miles. We headed out with a caved roof, shattered windshield, no glass in the drivers side or passenger side, and every major body panel crinkled and dented. Oh, and the bumper tied to the roof.

We made it 70 miles before the rain was too much blasting us that night. Not to mention the windshield formed a leak right over the steering wheel and I was getting a steady stream of water in my lap.

Stopped for the night in Little Rock, then headed out Sunday. 40mph on the hwy was all I could do until my friendly Arkansas State Trooper Cpl Lewis pulled me over. "Did you have an accident?" - "No, sir - this was deliberate!"

Pictures to follow soon.

#26 ·
paintplayer3 said:
thats about the funniest thing ever... i kinda wondered what the po po would say when they saw a beat up jeep with a bumper tied to the roof. thats rather interestring i wanna see pictures hurry and get em up lol
No po po. I'm divorced, so it was just my son and I. That's the best cuz I got 5 Jeeps. Was planning on taking three of them, but plans fell through and with the weather getting bad leading up to the weekend, every body dropped out. Wanted to take the CJ, but it truly would have been a wet ride! So decided on the ZJ. It "WAS" a nice rig!

I'll try and get the pics up tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.