Weber 32/36 Power Valve - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Weber 32/36 Power Valve

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 07-21-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
Hunt_Nevada
1985 CJ7 

Weber 32/36 Power Valve

If you've read other threads on carbs, you may have noted I have an issue with my Weber 32/36 draining out and having to be pumped full-up if it sits for more than a few hours. Anyone familiar with this carb know how much of a pain it might be to get to the power valve to clear it or check/replace the diaphragm? I suspect its got something fouling it or a minor hole in the 'phragm. I know that the power valve is not part of a rebulid kit - the design apparently doesn't fail enough (except for me ) to warrant inclusion. I've seen the diagram and the power valve assembly is a spring-thingy that may be jammed with grime, broken spring, or have a bad 'phragm.

Appreciate any knowledgeable responses, or wild-azz guesses!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.