Warn hub question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Warn hub question

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 04-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Warn hub question

Digging through my spares box, i came across a greasy pair of warn cj hubs. One had a damaged bearing but look mechanically sound. This is the type http://www.quadratec.com/products/26103_02.htm. So my question is; do i keep them as trail spares or replace my stock hubs with these and use my stocks as spares?!

billybooster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 05:56 AM   #2
LC77cj5
1977 CJ5 

I would put the Warn hubs on and save the stocks as spares. I have used Warn hubs on all my toys and love them. If you do alot off roading ( water/mud) you will have to service them. AS with any hub if you dont service them from time to time they will fail.
LC77cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.