Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

wanna see some crazy auctions?

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  only in a jeep cj 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
There is no way those are real auctions. I bet someone stole someones id's and created bogus auctions or something.

Or else there are some real suckers out there. Reminds me of the blinker fluid posts a while back.

Although it never fails to amaze me what people will bid on, on Ebay.

:D

#8 ·
Geer_hed said:
OMFG
There's no way that those people would bid against themselves that much if that was for real. God I hope not....
**going home to rip grab bar out of dash for auction**
your lucky i dont have that funny screw head type wrench or mine would be gone :rolleyes:

#9 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
So get this, about 2 years ago I said hark, these black leather wrapped steering wheels are getting hard to find. So with mine being in fantastic condition, I pull it off, box it up, store it in the closet, and install the same wheel, but honey in color (to match the rest of the interior) off a wrecked XJ from a junkyard (20 bucks) and my friends made fun of me!
I noticed 82Scramblern8 was a heavy bidder in the latest one as well.....if we all smell something fishy, you can bet E-bay is looking into it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.