Wagoneer Conversion Axle Question - lug pattern - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Wagoneer Conversion Axle Question - lug pattern

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #16
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

Nice Dave! I stuck this thread up in the FAQ Sticky.. those part numbers should be able to help quite a few folks..

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #17
CSP

Those are great part numbers to have, but just to avoid confusion (hopefully) the list doesn't mean that all of those components are required for this swap. It's a great list if you're starting with nothing to speak of for outers.

Just as an example, the OP's existing stub shafts, calipers, caliper stands are all compatible with the parts he does need.
CSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #18
Fatman
2008 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSP View Post
Those are great part numbers to have, but just to avoid confusion (hopefully) the list doesn't mean that all of those components are required for this swap. It's a great list if you're starting with nothing to speak of for outers.

Just as an example, the OP's existing stub shafts, calipers, caliper stands are all compatible with the parts he does need.
Like I said, it's just one of my build sheets. Take from it what you want. No one's implying the OP needs everything or anything on it. I'm sure he knows what he can keep or toss from his axle, thats why he's asking.
I've spent a lot of time documenting thru trial & error what works and what doesnt, most peeps wont share this stuff, I dont mind.
Unread 11-21-2012, 08:04 AM   #19
CSP

Yep, I knew what your purpose was Fatman. I just stated that in case someone got the wrong idea from seeing the list in the future. We all know how people can misinterpret things they read on the internet.
CSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #20
Repete
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Awesome stuff folks, and thanks for that Fatman. You're right, I have most of the parts, and have pretty well figured out the swap before I posted, but decided to access the knowledge base anyway. It's just great to be able to cross reference everything rather than buying, trying and returning parts. LOL
05 Liberty - stock... for now (hers)
08 Cummins (tow rig)
Repete is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.