Vendor recomendations - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Vendor recomendations

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
Badshot
1985 CJ7 

Vendor recomendations

Im gonna order everything online. Theres no place here to buy from, so online it is. Gotta have Bumpers, tires, wheels, all the hinges, winch, floor panels,gauges and lights. Would like to stick to one company if at all possible and make one order for all of it. Acme and Quadratec must be the same company, and they both have everything I need, and prices are the same down to the penny. Would love to find someone that would offer freeshipping on all this stuff. Any suggestions?

Badshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
Tinga
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I've personally used 4wd.com. Shipping isn't free, but it's better than quadratec.
You might try Northridge4x4 Jeep Parts Online Store They are based out of Washington
Possibly Jeep Parts | Dodge Parts | Chrysler Parts - Don't Fear the Jeeper offers OEM parts and accessories for Chrysler Jeep and Dodge vehicles including 2005 2006 2007 2008 and 2009 models Give them a call and see if they can beat the prices
Unread 05-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
kickingprop
1985 CJ7 

Ordering everything from the same vendor might save you a bit on shipping, but that would probably be offset by the fact that certain items will be cheaper from certain vendors... As for bumpers...Check out BESRK's custom bumpers under the company name Ground Pounder Fab. They are fantastic quality and extremely reasonably priced.Morris4x4 is another company that should have most everything you need and tend to have better customer service than Quad or 4WP
Phase Three: Waggy 44 front, Scout D44 Rear, 4.56's, ARB's (F/R) SOA with YJ Springs, 35x12.50x15 BFG MT - Not Even Close to beginning

Also a mostly rust-free 1970 Scout 800A That I'll get to start working on someday...

Quote:
Chrome won't get you home...BUT Rattle Can Black may just get you back"
kickingprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingprop View Post
Ordering everything from the same vendor might save you a bit on shipping, but that would probably be offset by the fact that certain items will be cheaper from certain vendors... As for bumpers...Check out BESRK's custom bumpers under the company name Ground Pounder Fab. They are fantastic quality and extremely reasonably priced.Morris4x4 is another company that should have most everything you need and tend to have better customer service than Quad or 4WP
BESRK doesn't know me but he's one of my idols, and Morris 4X4 is outstanding. Both great resources. I have had good results with Quadratec and absolutely the WORST experience with JCW.

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/cl...hread-1061897/
Scott's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sc...5-cj7-1147913/
Fallon (and Dad) Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/f...-okee-1445206/
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
Jeepican
1976 CJ5 

X2 on Morris 4x4 and just remember to enter forum9 for a 10% disc just for being on jeepforum!

"Oh, you're just full of fun today, aren't you? Why don't we go up to the old people's home and wax the steps?"
-Barney Fife-
Jeepican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
FLynes
Web Wheeler

1976 CJ5 

I had good success with All State 4WD - Jeep parts and accessories for your vehicle!

High Plains Drifter
1976 CJ-5
Lime Green
Black Wellington Vinyl Bench Seats
258 I-6 1bbl
T-150 3-Speed
3.54:1 Open Gears

Grammar Test
FLynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
nyeti
1977 CJ7 

When I first bought my CJ I called Qudratec to order a bunch of stuff. THey refused to honor an advertised special, and the guy on the phone was a total jerk. I actually asked him if they were doing so well in today's economy that it would be worth losing a customer with a brand new project and a long parts list over not honoring a special...the guy couldn't have cared less.

I then called Summit Racing......180 degrees. The guy on the phone was very helpful, enthusiastic about my project, honored the special AND gave me free shipping because part of the order was not in stock when he initially said it was (had the part within a week of the rest of the order). I just finished placing an on-line order with Summit a few minutes ago. They are A1 in my book, and have had exceptional customer service. While the don't have as much Jeep stuff as other places, I get everything I can from them. I have also found that their on-line catalog is fairly ease to work with.
nyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2010, 06:00 AM   #8
gmgreen
1983 CJ7 

I've had the best luck out of 4wd.com.
gmgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.