Vaccum line question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Vaccum line question

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 08-15-2003, 09:20 PM   #1
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Vaccum line question

I am not sure where the Purge line and the carb bowl line goes in the engine bay? The hole next to the fuel line on the carb is that the carb bowl line input?

And on this picture what lines go to where? on the canister looking thing there is place for a vac line but I am not sure what goes there I know it actuates the air injection (smog pump). Is that what is called a purge line? The vac line that is about 3/8 coming from the vavle cover to the intake manifold there is a place for another smaller vac line exiting to the left and downward. What goes there? I have every type of vac line diagram for this year and they dont show these to lines anywhere. Thanks!

Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.