V8 dress up parts... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > V8 dress up parts...

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-23-2002, 08:27 PM   #1
Lightningdon

V8 dress up parts...

Hi all. New to this forum. My name is Don, from Western end of Maryland. I own a '75 CJ5 with the 304. I have just installed the Edelbrock Performer manifold and 4bbl carb. I also sent off for a set of alum valve covers. What I need are an aluminum or chromed thermostat housing, oil filler tube, and filtered breather cap. I have tried all the off road and truck catalogs,Summit, JC Whitney and such. I've tried many manufacturers like Mr Gasket, Milodon, Edelbrock, Holley,etc. I am hoping one of you out there have seen these itmes from a specialty supplier or something. I've seen a listing for breather cap( Mr Gasket) that will fit the filler tube on older Chevy small blocks, but no diameter is given for the opening of the tube. If anyone on this board knows the diameter of the filler tube on those old Chevies, let me know. The AMC uses an inch and a half O.D. tube.

Thanks,
Don

Lightningdon is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.