Upcoming Jeep Clinic In Southern Indiana - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Upcoming Jeep Clinic In Southern Indiana

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread 05-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
JeepHammer
Running On Empty...
1973 CJ5 

Upcoming Jeep Clinic In Southern Indiana

WHO:
ANYONE THAT WANTS TO ATTEND

WHAT:
JEEP CLINIC.
WORKING ON JEEPS, TRAIL RIDING JEEPS, MUDDING JEEPS, ROCK GARDEN JEEPS, DRINKING BEER, TELLING LIES, CAMPING OUT, ECT.
LINK: http://www.redbirdsra.com/index.php?...details&did=27

WHEN:
27-28-29 MAY 2011

WHERE:
REDBIRD STATE RIDING AREA, DUGGER, INDIANA
LINK: http://www.redbirdsra.com/

WHY:
BECAUSE WE CAN!

Camping in the parking lot (Nice parking lot, lots of grass, trees, they have restrooms, ect.)

Night rides! Think you are a wheeler when the sun is up,
How about trying some of those same trails at night!

All weekend will run you about $40 for everything, camping, park entry all three days, night rides, ect.

Beer, Food, beer, fuel, beer, ice, beer and car washes about 2 miles up the road in Dugger, and you don't have to get on a state highway to get to it.

I'm going up on Friday night and staking out the shelter house like I did last year,
I'm taking tools, training & teaching supplies, lots of spare parts, ect.

If you can't attend, I'm accepting 'Freebies' for giveaways at the event!

Last year we got sunburned, bug bit, broke parts, fixed jeeps, hungover and generally had a good time...

Last year we covered installing an MSD 6 series module, tuning up the rest of the ignition system, giving the owner (Sarge!) a lesson in removing rocks from his tires, correctly repacking wheel bearings, waterproofing hubs, and a ton of other stuff!

You know Who, What, When Where & Why, you just need to attend sometime over the weekend!

I'd say from the amount of rain we've had lately, I'm going to be showering at the car wash again!
Regular showers don't get a 3" layer of mud off me or the Jeep very well, so showers at the car wash is a GOOD THING!

JeepHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
twoleos617
1986 CJ7 

I'm all in!
I'll be there Fri. afternoon after lunch sometime.
Are we leaving Sun. afternoon or Mon. morning?

Forgot if we can have camp fires or not. I'll bring an axe. edit: n/m, just read the link.
I'll also have an easy-up canopy for all to work under.

If you can make it- come! its a blast!
If anyone from my area is coming, let me know and we'll caravan.
Or if your in my area and not going, and have a trailer I can use so i dont have to flat tow........

Mike D.
twoleos617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
mvigo
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

like I said last year, I wish I lived closer...
1985 CJ-7, fuel injected 258, 2.5" Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Lift, 1" Body lift, Crabtree Shackle Hangers, T-5, Dana 300 w/ 4:1 Teralow kit, Dana 30, AMC 20 w/1 piece axle, 3.73 's with Detroit Truetrac front and rear, riding on 32x11.5x15" Cooper Discoverer STT mud terrains
mvigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.