Twin Stick Dana 20 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Twin Stick Dana 20

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-20-2002, 10:37 PM   #1
NC74CJ

Twin Stick Dana 20

Im sure someone will agree with me that the CJ's Dana 20 shift linkage is sloppy as hell and lacking alot. Anyone know where I can get a twin stick or at least better linkage?

Bill

Unread 05-21-2002, 07:00 AM   #2
4wheeler4CJ

It depends on your Dana 20. I have 2 Dana 20s that have very tight linkage, with no slop. If the linkage has been greased properly over the years, it lasts fine. The second Dana 20 I recently acquired also has tight linkage. You could try "rebuilding" the sloppiness with bushings, as a cheap alternative.
4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2002, 03:59 PM   #3
Boggy Bottom

Aren't the shift-linkages the same as a Dana 300? If so, the aftermarket twin-sticks for the 300s should work fine. I have a D20, and the linkages look just like the D300. I dunno, maybe I'm cross-eyed, and someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Unread 05-22-2002, 01:00 PM   #4
NC74CJ

Yeah I thought about using the 300 linkages, but I didnt want to spend 100+ dollars on something that wouldnt work... Anyone know?

Bill

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.