Tubs from the Philippines - Page 22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Tubs from the Philippines

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 03-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #316
WNC-84CJ7
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdowg View Post
Yes that why said. I'm just a litte uncomfortable when someone I never saw on this forum with only 2 post is asking for my full name and address and there email address is a just thru gmail.
I hear ya.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
WNC-84CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 06:10 AM   #317
RommelJuan
1980 CJ7 

Just want to certify that Elmer is our guy from MDJuan. He's in charge of confirming attendees to the PA event. He is also organizing the free shirts so please give him your address so we can send you the shirts
www.mdjuan.com.ph
RommelJuan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #318
VooDoo2
1978 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RommelJuan View Post
Hi Guys,

It's been quiet Can I follow up again on who can make it to the BBQ in Pennsylvania at the Quadratec office?

Cheers,
Rommel
If i was Driving its 23313km

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=e...ed=0CAgQ_AUoAg
VooDoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:33 AM   #319
roboto65

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo2 View Post
That and you would need a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG snorkel tube
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #320
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdowg View Post
Yes that why said. I'm just a litte uncomfortable when someone I never saw on this forum with only 2 post is asking for my full name and address and there email address is a just thru gmail.
I got the same PM, twice, and wondered the same thing.

I still think it's odd that neither Rommel, nor Elmer, are paid supporters of the forum. How many other businesses organize a promotional event here, including mass invitations thru the PM system, without being a sponsor? I can't think of any.

Anyway, sorry to beat that drum again, but I think the owners of this forum are allowing a dangerous precedent to be set.

Matt
Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #321
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7 View Post

I still think it's odd that neither Rommel, nor Elmer, are paid supporters of the forum. How many other businesses organize a promotional event here, including mass invitations thru the PM system, without being a sponsor? I can't think of any.

Anyway, sorry to beat that drum again, but I think the owners of this forum are allowing a dangerous precedent to be set.

Matt
No free T-shirt for you!
Unread 03-27-2013, 10:04 AM   #322
gazzo
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7

Matt
I thought they'd fixed that?! Rommel are you paid up now like the rest of us?

2x CJ8 floor pans arrived this week. Time to get busy

Hey Rommel. How about this... You guys pay zip or very little (by western standards) for t shirts to be made and printed right so what if one went in with every panel or tub purchase? Now that would get people talking MD Juan.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/gazzos-cj10-truck-2185617/
gazzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #323
RommelJuan
1980 CJ7 

Hi Guys,

I never meant to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Sorry about that. Just asked help from Elmer to arrange the sending out of the shirts. Anyway, I'll ask him to stop pm-ing.

Matt, As for the forum payment, I asked our dealer to be the one to arrange it since they will do the retail sales. I'll follow up with him about that.

Best,
Rommel
www.mdjuan.com.ph
Unread 03-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #324
g503

I will check with the gal that I had contact with earlier on advertising...

Thanks!
Ron

Ron Fitzpatrick Jeep Parts
541-582-4035
800-600-JEEP (5337)

[url]www.g503.com[/url]
[url]www.vintagejeeps.com[/url]
g503 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #325
waterdowg
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RommelJuan View Post
Hi Guys,

I never meant to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Sorry about that. Just asked help from Elmer to arrange the sending out of the shirts. Anyway, I'll ask him to stop pm-ing.

Matt, As for the forum payment, I asked our dealer to be the one to arrange it since they will do the retail sales. I'll follow up with him about that.

Best,
Rommel
I"m fine with it now that I know it you guys. It was just weird. As long as he is who he says he is, I have no problem sending him my info. But If its ok I'm going to wait until I know for sure. I don't want you to expect me and I don't come. Thats just wrong.
waterdowg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #326
row684
1984 CJ7 

Any more progress on the fixed tubs?
row684 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #327
RommelJuan
1980 CJ7 

Hi Guys,

I have a few questions with regards to the original tubs that we have at the plant.

1. Did some CJ7s come out with automatic transmission or a column shift? I'm asking because there is no transmission hole punched on our sample CJ7.

2. When did the master inspection cover disappear from the CJ5? And when was the floor emboss added?

3. Below are our original tub samples in different angles. Please let me know if you find anything wrong with it or if its a good sample

This is our 1978-1980 CJ7

and this is our 1972-1975 CJ5

Thanks in advance.

Rommel
www.mdjuan.com.ph
Unread 04-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #328
CherryCj7
1979 CJ7 

Rommel, I can only answer the first question, but, yes. From 1976 to 1979 there were some CJ7s that came with the TH400 Auto that had a column shifter. An auto was also an option in the 80's with I believe the TF999. Not as knowledgeable about what years this was an option for. Hope that helps a little!
CherryCj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #329
scoutboater

1974 CJ5 

Rommel,

The 72-75 sample looks pretty good as far as I can recollect, but i'm not looking at mine for comparison. The only obvious thing missing is the transmission tunnel cover.

On a similar note, you also seem to have a sample metal hard top on your hands. I don't know if you've considered making reproduction tops or not, but I do know that metal hardtops are getting pretty hard to find. And if I'm not mistaken, that hardtop pattern will fit most pre-1976 CJ5s.

-David
scoutboater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #330
BlkCJ7Laredo
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

Rommel

It's hard to see right now since I'm on my phone but that cj-5 tub is 1975 only. 1972-1974 had Jeep stamped up higher and in different script as I described earlier. 1976 and later had the new style floor pan and dash.

The CJ7 tub can't be a 1980. No shifter for the transfer case. It is a 1978 or 1979 with th400 and quadratrac with no added on low range.

That firewall will help you for the added ribs and holes needed! Take special note of the throttle cable angled hole and nearby rib

Also that 7 tub should have the baffles in the wheel wells

My Rebuild/Restoration Thread, In Progress
BlkCJ7Laredo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.