trans shifter pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > trans shifter pics

Road Race Motorsports Fuel Calibrator for the 2007-2011 JKIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-18-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
sefh

trans shifter pics

OK guys needs some help. I have a floor shifter and I'm trying to hook it up to the trans and I can't figure it out. The shifter is an older one from a junk yard and he said it was off a Chevy car but wasn't sure. The trans is a TH400. Could someone send me a pic or two on how to hook this up.

sefh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2006, 07:26 AM   #2
Mr.Crowley
1980 CJ7 

dont have any pics but if its cable operated heres kinda what to do...mount shifter,place in N,run cable..Now put the lever off the tranny in N..Mount cable to tranny...If need be Ill take a pic of my scrammy with a th350 and hurst shifter..Different but will give you the idea...pm me if would like them..
"offroad it, and wave then you might understand"[/QUOTE]
BLS Home Chapter... Where it all Started
:hahaha: yj

My low Buck Rock Crawler project Project..Stop by and check it out..[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497896"][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]The lizzard Queen[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
Mr.Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
sefh

I wish it was that easy but it had a link not cable. I will have to bend the rod but not sure how it hooks to the tranny.
sefh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.