Trade CJ7 for 73 Charger? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Trade CJ7 for 73 Charger?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-07-2003, 08:09 PM   #1
etherpool

Trade CJ7 for 73 Charger?

I've got a 73 Charger in fairly good shape for possible trade. 318 2bbl, 904 tranny, base model. Bought it from the original owner. Car special ordered stripped, but with dual exaust from the factory! Don't ask! have build sheet. Interior in good shape, except dash. Motor runs great and trans is good. I installed police rally wheels with good tires. Rear quarters patched with Bondo as well as a spot on the roof where the vinyl top was. Needs to be redone. Was a daily driver and easily could be. Very reliable. I have a rally dash for the car that is not yet installed. Looking for a Jeep (CJ7 or Wrangler). Must be running and in similar condition. I'm located near Baltimore, MD. Thanks!!

etherpool is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.