Touch up paint for '76 Brilliant Blue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Touch up paint for '76 Brilliant Blue

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-20-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
burchdog32
1976 CJ7 

Touch up paint for '76 Brilliant Blue

I just picked up a Levis 76 CJ7 that is Brilliant Blue (checked the VIN to figure out the paint color). For the most part, the original paint is pretty good, but there are a few parts I would like to take off and touch up (windshield bracket, tailgate bracket, etc.). I found a website that wants $19 for 12oz can of spray paint, but I figured there is probably a cheaper way to get a good match..

Let me know if you guys know of a good (as in cheaper) brilliant blue substitute?

Also, I also want to paint the outside of the hardtop black (it is in decent shape) and the inside white. These are the original colors, but could used a fresh paint job. If anyone has painted a hard top, let me know how it went and the best way to prep/what paints to use.

Thanks in advance!!

burchdog32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.