TOTW Fuel Delievery - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > TOTW Fuel Delievery

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-16-2004, 05:10 PM   #1
RockJeep
SirRocks'A'Lot

TOTW Fuel Delievery

The TOTW is fuel delivery, everything from gas tanks, to carbs. How does it work? i.e. carb vs. efi vs. propane. fuel cell vs. traditional gas tank, electric fuel pump vs mechanical. how do they work, which is better and why.
later
bob

Unread 02-24-2004, 01:58 AM   #2
Hale

this is a topic I was really interseted in when i saw it because I personally know very little about the entire thing and Ive been disappointed there has been 40 something views and no replies.

My only two cars before the Jeep were EFI and I never had problems with any part of the fuel delievery so I never got to play with any of it. And I still don't know anything about the Jeeps fuel system other than the carb eats cash straight out of my walmart because it drinks about a gallon of gas every 10 miles. (Good news, 2 and half tanks of gas in 4 months...thats all my Jeep has ate since I got her...granted the shop did use pne of those entire tank of gas test driving it trying to figure out what the problem is, and driving it on and off the lifts so damn much lol)

If anybody has anything to contribute to this topic, I would love to read about it.
Hale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2004, 11:06 PM   #3
hoodedrat

what is totw? what does it stand for? where can i learn about it?

Red 76 cj5 258 soon to be 360 t150 4 inch pro comp shackle reverse k&n 2 bbl upgrade 2 1/4 exhaust glasspack
hoodedrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2004, 10:38 PM   #4
sentinal02
H2 Recovery Team Member

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedrat
what is totw? what does it stand for? where can i learn about it?
Topic Of The Week.

(20 characteres)

92 YJ 4.0L Ax-15 231
5" springs, 1" shackle 31's or 35's depending on my mood
sentinal02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.