TJ guy looking to buy! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > TJ guy looking to buy!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-28-2004, 05:27 PM   #1
nwacarguy

TJ guy looking to buy!

Hey, I'm a TJ guy and I really want to keep my 03 stock because it a daily driver. Anyway, i looking to get a cj 5 or 7 to completly restore. My questions are what is a good price for one? Basically all I need is frame, axles, and part of a body. I dont need an engine or tranny. Thanks for you help

Unread 03-28-2004, 05:43 PM   #2
Root Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwacarguy
Hey, I'm a TJ guy and I really want to keep my 03 stock because it a daily driver. Anyway, i looking to get a cj 5 or 7 to completly restore. My questions are what is a good price for one? Basically all I need is frame, axles, and part of a body. I dont need an engine or tranny. Thanks for you help
Well, I picked up 1977 CJ7 today. Bare tub, frame, both axles and engine (258), trans (T150) and transfer case (D20) for $200. I figure I paid too much but I have most of the drivetrain sold off already so I am ahead of the game.

r@m
Root Moose is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.