Title And Vin Plates - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Title And Vin Plates

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-24-2003, 02:40 AM   #1
liftedred84cj7

Title And Vin Plates

I Finally finished my jeep and i am ready to put on road but i lost my title and i never got it switched over in my name now im worried about the guy trying to say he never sold the jeep if i ask him to get another title that is if i can track him down does anyone know if i could purchase another vin tag/ title anywhere i have seen listings before for such things as this but never paid any attention as for i didnt need to but now im really stuck any ideas please help

Amc Model 20 Rear
4" Suspension Lift
3" Body Lift
33" BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A
liftedred84cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2003, 09:22 PM   #2
Lightningdon

Call your DMV(department of motor vehicles) Ask them what your options are. Do you have proof of sale? You may need a salvage title.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
Lightningdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2003, 12:54 PM   #3
liftedred84cj7

proof of sale

thats the whole prob my proof of sale was stapled to my title so i guess im really screwed.
Amc Model 20 Rear
4" Suspension Lift
3" Body Lift
Unread 05-26-2003, 06:36 PM   #4
bstruckm

PM'd ya

I got an extra title for an 84 CJ7 check your PM
bstruckm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2003, 11:18 PM   #5
cj5goliath
1980 CJ5 

Just go to the License office....and tell them you need to file for a lost title. It'll cost $15 - 20 bucks.....but you can have them send it to your address. You shouldn't need any proof of sale.

http://www.cranked-up.com
cj5goliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2003, 07:32 AM   #6
liftedred84cj7

title and vin plates

they gave me the runaround and refused to do it without proof of sale but anyway went by the shop i bought it from guy is willing to get one for me who sold it to me so i shouldnt have any probs thanks for the response to my prob anyway
Amc Model 20 Rear
4" Suspension Lift
3" Body Lift

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.