Title and VIN Plate - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Title and VIN Plate

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #16
wm69

California is great, it's all the hippies that live there that suck.

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 01:51 AM   #17
dn101009
1986 CJ7 

Where Is the vin on the frame? I glanced over mine to find it but never did see it.
dn101009 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 02:00 AM   #18
MoC
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn101009
Where Is the vin on the frame? I glanced over mine to find it but never did see it.
Its a partial vin, not a complete one. Its on the top of the frame in a rear well. Thinking its on the pas side but don't remember exactly right now.
Unread 11-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #19
mscout118
1983 CJ7 

In Alabama if you have a build it yourself kind of vehicle that requires registration, a law enforcement officer has a type of inspection sheet with a check list. If it meets the requirements, you can register it. Havent seen it in several years but I remember inspecting a trailer and an RV in the past. The forms came from DMV and I had never seen them before. Im assuming it would work the same way.

Duke
mscout118 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #20
FLynes
Web Wheeler

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dn101009
Mine is on the front right passenger Side of the frame.

High Plains Drifter
1976 CJ-5
Lime Green
Black Wellington Vinyl Bench Seats
258 I-6 1bbl
T-150 3-Speed
3.54:1 Open Gears

Grammar Test
FLynes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.