Tilt Steering Wiring Diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Tilt Steering Wiring Diagram

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 12-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
RetiredSERE

1980 CJ7 

Tilt Steering Wiring Diagram

Have a tile steering wheel setup from a 90 wagoneer. Anyone have the wiring specs? Figured the horn and wiper connections but the rest are being a pain in my backside.

Admit to Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations...

I Feel Like a Monkey F***ing a Football..
RetiredSERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
wrongway92407

1986 CJ7 

I've thought about doing the same thing, with all the clunkers in the pic a parts, we have plenty of wranglers to choose from. I would think that the only thing that would be different would be the dimmer switch goes into the column instead of the floor, the t/s should be the same. it takes the same switch as a cj w/tilt. Are you going to try to hook up the wiper on the smart stick?
wrongway92407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2009, 03:21 AM   #3
RetiredSERE

1980 CJ7 

Plan on using whatever is availble minus the cruise control. Only mistake I made was not grabbing the other end of the column plug so willl have to splice.

Admit to Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations...

I Feel Like a Monkey F***ing a Football..
RetiredSERE is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.