Thinking of selling my Busted frame / rolling chassis - want to know fair price - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Thinking of selling my Busted frame / rolling chassis - want to know fair price

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
Dudman5703
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Thinking of selling my Busted frame / rolling chassis - want to know fair price

I'm thinking of selling my busted rolling chassis I have sitting in my back yard, as more and more time passes I find myself not wanting the combo on the frame. I keep leaning to other combo's, and don't really want it anymore. However, I don't know what to ask - it's out of my realm. I don't really need the money either, so I'm just looking to be fair.

Info:
304 V8 (150,Something Miles) - Ran - but the wires are so chopped up I couldn't prove it. Exhaust is chopped up and trash.
Th400 - Great
Quadratrac - Working / Air lines intact
Amc 20 w/ 1 Piece axles - & Lunchbox Locker
Dana 30 - stock (3.54)
Frame - Worthless.
Stock wheels and sissy tires. (Not the ones in the photo)
Grill / fenders that remain are trash.

Any idea's would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My guess was going to be around $300 - $400, but what do I know.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.