Is there a drain for the bowl of mc2100? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Is there a drain for the bowl of mc2100?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-25-2004, 01:53 PM   #1
jeepin cj-5

Is there a drain for the bowl of mc2100?

I was wondering if there was a drain screw or soemthing on the mc 2100 to drain the bowl... i might have water or someting in it ans i need it out of there.

jeepin cj-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2004, 03:09 PM   #2
MR.CJ-7

Not that I'm aware of. I've looked on mine, but can't find one. I just suck it out with a syringe, or if it will run, disconnect the incoming line and run it dry(if it's water, not if its crap).
Unread 05-25-2004, 07:17 PM   #3
OKJeepin

Best way is to pull it, takes about 15 minutes, dump it out, spray it down w/ carb cleaner and put it back on.

Jeff
Unread 05-26-2004, 05:58 AM   #4
purplewg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepin cj-5
I was wondering if there was a drain screw or soemthing on the mc 2100 to drain the bowl... i might have water or someting in it ans i need it out of there.
No, there is not one. Easy to pop the top though and blow it out.
purplewg is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.