TH400 automatic, And Quadra trac? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > TH400 automatic, And Quadra trac?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-11-2002, 01:18 PM   #1
onesojourner

TH400 automatic, And Quadra trac?

im thinking of buying a new toy. it has a TH400 automatic, And Quadra trac transfer case. with a chevy 350 out of 72 camero. what do you guys think about that combo. i dont know much about the Quadra trac. can you give me any info on it?

onesojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2002, 07:39 PM   #2
duitinmud

Had one behind a 6cyl.,nice setup. Both pumpkins are on the pass' side(good for rocks),stay on top of the chain adjustment and oil and the QT will last.The 400,you won't hurt that with a 350,it's strong like bull.Oh it's also 4 wheel drive,all the time,hi/lo.Thats why I went to a 300.I'm not a full time kind of guy.If you need a spare QT transfer case,I have one in the barn.Doesn't everybody?
duitinmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2002, 05:42 AM   #3
rustyCJ

you got a spare QT in the barn with the hi/lo reduction unit on it? wanna sell me the reduction unit?
Unread 11-17-2002, 06:27 AM   #4
duitinmud

Rusty you wildman,nice picture.No I haven't the reducer,but I've seen them on Ebay going for a song.Check it out,stay sharp.
duitinmud is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.