T5 Transmission rebuild video, where can I get one? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > T5 Transmission rebuild video, where can I get one?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
Johnyakimo1855
1984 CJ7 

T5 Transmission rebuild video, where can I get one?

I had a completely disassembled T5 brought to me from a friend. He purchased a rebuild kit and I put it back together with a manual I had but I want to double check everything and I need to know how to set the input shaft play. Something just isnt sitting right with me about this tranny, like I missed something. I heard there is a rebuild video out there for the non world cass. Anybody know where I can get one of these? Or a link to the site? Thanks guys.

Johnyakimo1855 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.