stock carb??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > stock carb???

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #1
tonsoffun_77
1977 CJ5 

stock carb???

i recently bought a 77 cj5 304 and i have completely tore it down and now going back the other direction my question is on the carb it has motorcraft on it...would this be a 2150 motorcraft carb stock?

my understanding is that some of the v8 came with 2150 correct??

and also anyone have pictures of the intake manifold or of the carb mounted on the intake so i can take a look at the way the vacuum hoses go back on, i have a couple that i cant remember how they go on...

Also, under the rich-lean adjustment that is on the carb, which is on the passenger top side of the intake there is a hole in the intake that looks like something is supposed to be bolted back on there...am i missing something, lose something??

thanks

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.