Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

which steering stabilizer kit?

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  RobsCrawlin7 
#1 ·
so after going to double bead locks and 37's i found i need a steering stabilizer. here is a picture of my current setup. I am trying to find a kit or parts to bolt one on. any suggestions? btw this was taken when i still had the stock yj springs on it.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
ive got em from when i was soa, but the ones im using now are from a 1 ton :2thumbsup: thanks though! btw, the swaybar has since been hooked up.

#4 ·
i know i need to find a shop who can balance them. right now it starts the death wobble at about 30 mph and it doesnt go away. it get a little better with speed but i have had it up to about 50 and its still got a little shake.

i put about 2400 bb's in each wheel which made no difference. maybe i need more?

from what i can tell the bearings and TRE's are all good. i am however going to be ordering a borgeson steering shaft and maybe an agr box soon

it didnt do this when i had the 35" bfg's on it but these weigh quite a bit more.

#5 ·
also, i did rotate the spare through all 4 corners and rotated the wheels in hopes to find a bad wheel/tire, which didnt help at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.