Started early today. First order of business was to get this trans/xfer case out of the basement and into the garage.
I didn't know if I could lift it and get it into the wheel barrow but it went easier than I thought.
Started on the back of the motor. 2 trips down town sourcing bolts and a clutch alignment tool.
Once in the garage I had the engine hoist to lift with so that was easy. And by the way, rachett straps are the best things.
It fell right into place, full engagement and I did not have to cut down the trans input like some say. Measured it all before assy and I had 1/4 to spare.
And the stock rear drive shaft looks like it would fit, if it wasn't rusted half way through.
Now there are so many things to do I don't know where to begin! But that's a good thing.