Stainless Dash and custom gauges - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Stainless Dash and custom gauges

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-04-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
TxJeeper20
1982 CJ5 

Stainless Dash and custom gauges

Well I was thinking of getting a stainless dash from logans metal products

either with all cutouts and keep my original guages

or get a custom cutout dash
all my guages work excpet the fuel and temp and both read full/high tried different guges and did the same thing soI think its a open line or short somewhere both senders are less than 2 years old

I am having a shop swap in a 350 TBI and was wondering what guages will need to be replaced with the 1991 chevy engine is the oil pressure electrical or mechanical, same with the temp gauge?

as for the stock or custom I was thinking the fuel and temp just put right over the volt and oil gauge and the CD player underneath that

as for the speedo I was thinking a speedo and tach next to each other were the speedo went

or just keep the stcok orientation if the gauges will work

2003 Honda VTX 1300R
2005 Infiniti G35
TxJeeper20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.