spring help. bang for your buck - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > spring help. bang for your buck

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 03-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
crcj7
1986 CJ7 

spring help. bang for your buck

skyjacker vs. rugged ridge vs. super lift
I need to get a cheap springs but im trying to get the better of the cheap springs . I realy wanted RE but inless i can find them used there out of the question .bds would be nice but they are alos a lot of money . The jeep had super lift on it, i would not want to buy there springs to replace the ones i have they flex like crap and ride the same . I was attracted to skyjacker because of the military wrap even with there bad reputation they seem to be nice springs . I havent seen much of any thing about rugged ridge and they are the most costly of the three and are in the VERY top of my price range . what do you think has the most bang for your buck . thanks.

Unread 03-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
crcj7
1986 CJ7 

fail
d 10

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.