Speaker Question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Speaker Question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #16
wm69

Ha, good point. I've never had anyone mess with my dash speakers or my soundwedge 6x9's, but I did (as recently as 2005-2006) have someone steal my CASSETTE headunit out of my dash. Really. Most of the time they drop open the glove box, realize there's nothing in there but a first aid kit, and then take off. I did leave my tuffy unlocked one time and lost a rachet/ socket set and a Leatherman.

Haven't seen the smelly crowns in a while. They used to be kind of a status symbol around here. Buick + 4 smelly crowns = Caddy.

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #17
spward

1985 CJ7 

I had a pair of sparkomatics I tossed a few months ago that I installed in 86. I ended up buying the cheapest 6x9's I could find for the back and let the magnets hold them to the floor. Also put quick disconnects on them so they would pull all the wire out when someone stole them. My 1st pair were expensive and I built a nice box for it, took about a week to gorw legs and leave. After that, I went cheap and decided that almost everything will be stolen from a jeep.

USN Hull #227
spward is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.