Source for starter bolts or crossover reference - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Source for starter bolts or crossover reference

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-04-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
Unretarded

1963 CJ5 

Source for starter bolts or crossover reference

Approx 66 to 70 225 engine....has the 2 starter bolts that bolt straight up from the bottom.....one is short one is very long......have not had any luck with google on finding anything.

Transmission is a 3 stick if that makes a difference as it looks to bolt to the bellhousing, not the block......any info or pictures needed I will do what I can.

Sorry for such little info....I have very few specifics on the parts swaping that has went on over the years.....

Thanks for any help!

Unretarded is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2014, 06:49 AM   #2
Mike Romain
1986 CJ7 

Maybe check with a GM dealership?
Some Canadian Bush Jeep Runs and Build Photos: http://mikeromainjeeptrips.shutterfly.com (10 new albums added Sept 16/10)
Mike Romain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2014, 08:08 AM   #3
1949er

1949er is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #4
Unretarded

1963 CJ5 

Thanks, the doorman thing brought up a ton of hits for them....just have to match some up to my existing ones.....thanks!
Unretarded is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.