Source for coolant bypass hose fitting? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Source for coolant bypass hose fitting?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 05-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
1983 CJ7 

Source for coolant bypass hose fitting?

I need the fittings for the manifold, lower right in this photo. I have not checked but if the rear fitting is different I would need that one as well.

Unread 05-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
draperjojo
1984 CJ7 

Seems like someone from this forum posted this a while back...I still have it bookmarked.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...rvice=80179132
draperjojo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
TW80CJ5
1980 CJ5 

How about this, I was about to post the exact same question...my front one is in terrible shape. So bad that the hose will not seal to it as there is a slow leak. Any help would be appreciated.
TW80CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
ctm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

http://collinsbros.stores.yahoo.net/engineparts.html
ctm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

The fittings are the same, and they are simply nipples... nothing special. You can run your hose from pump to Tstat and leave the manifold out of it until you get the parts. No reason for the Green Hornet to miss a little action!

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerr View Post
The fittings are the same, and they are simply nipples... nothing special. You can run your hose from pump to Tstat and leave the manifold out of it until you get the parts. No reason for the Green Hornet to miss a little action!
It's bypassed now so I have time to order from CB's. Thanks!
Unread 05-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #7
TW80CJ5
1980 CJ5 

Thanks CTM...I ordered a couple...
TW80CJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.