sound bar with soft top? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > sound bar with soft top?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
jeepguy19
1985 CJ7 

sound bar with soft top?

i was thinking about getting a sound bar for my cj7 that has a soft top I was going to put it on the roll bar... anyone done this? how was it? did it sound good? did it stay on the bar?

heres the kind I was looking at

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com...FQSqnQodyhEANg

jeepguy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

I have a sound bar from a YJ in my 7. I installed aftermarket speakers as the OEM were junk. Prior to the sound bar, I had those wedges that install behind the front seats and those were too muffled. It's one thing to muffle low bass notes, but you really shouldn't do that with mids and highs.
Also for mounting, I ran some screws through the mounting tabs on the roll bar and the roll bar. That thing isn't going anywhere soon....

P.S. I have a YJ roll bar in my 7
Unread 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
jeepguy19
1985 CJ7 

sweet sounds good thanks
jeepguy19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.